Texas Bluebonnet.

Colin Will colin.will at virgin.net
Tue Jan 27 18:04:34 EST 1998

Gordon Barnes wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if this particular flower is available
> in the UK.The flower is the Texas bluebonnet(Lupinus texenis),
> part of the Legume family.This flower is Blue(doh) in colour
> and is the national flower of Texas.
>
> If there is any information then please e-mail me.
> Thanks.
> Gordon.

Have you tried "The Plantfinder"? It's published by the Royal
Horticultural Society in printed and CD-ROM formats. It's basically a
list of plants - species and cultivars - with the nurseries which stock
them. I'd strongly recommend it. The CD-ROM has a lot of additional
features/services, including a Seedfinder.

Colin Will
(Librarian, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh)
(work email c.will at rbge.org.uk)