Albino Plants ???

giorgio md4666 at mclink.it
Wed Jul 8 18:26:39 EST 1998

I do not agree about th fact that an albino plant cuold live a short life
there are a lot os albino plants but because they are not really nice to see
they are not produced probably the found plant was one gene expressed from a
plant that was reproducted from half normal and half albino or generally it
has got granparents albino
giorgio        Waiting for reply!!!