ground pine

Wim de Winter Wim.deWinter at users.info.wau.nl
Tue Jul 14 08:10:07 EST 1998

Lycopodium species indeed. Most species are tropical, so a wealth of choices
from the warmer climates. One of the best known is Lycopodiella cernua that
also may be found in the southern US of A. Look for it on calcareous soils,
neither wet nor dry.

They are difficult in cultivation, though some successes were reported.

W. de Winter

--
***** please edit spam-protected e-mail address manually *****

             !!BOYCOTT ANIMATED ADVERTISEMENTS!!