Gnat Problem on Ficus

Chris & Mary Ellen Magoc cmmagoc at erie.net
Wed Jul 15 07:05:10 EST 1998

1.  Gnatrol -- available at Gardens Alive -- a soil drench that you use
when you water.

2.  A cup of beer (maybe vinegar), then take a Baggie, cut out a tiny hole
in one bottom corner, hang the Baggie over the cup, secure with a rubber
band.  This acts as a funnel, where the gnats can get into the beer, but
can't get out of the funnel trap.  Also, sometimes just leaving a cup of
beer nearby, and they drown in it.
--
Mary Ellen Magoc

cmmagoc at erie.net