rooting crystals

Scott Geerds geerds at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 22:44:01 EST 1998

I beleive it's called Crystal Soil. I used some a few years ago. Works
great as a soil amendment or a rooting medium (seems a little oxygen
restricting by itself though). I bought it in flakes at a local garden
store...they expand like crazy, holding 100x their weight in water and
nutrients...not sure where to find it now...

Scott Geerds