analysis of ammonium and nitrate in plants

David Guillemant dguillemant at
Tue Jun 2 02:06:33 EST 1998

Maybe you ll find some information in a new french book (INRA ed.) about
assimilation of N in plants. I don't know excatly but I beleive it has been
written i english.
english of the book is surely better than "my" english.

I don't know the web adress of INRA but it will be easy to find it.

Steve Houghton & Cristina Cruz <ambrosia at> a
écrit dans l'article <ambrosia-0106981737280001 at>...