Bananas seeds?!

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:27:23 EST 1998

A plants mission in life is to reproduce. The hybrid still has all the
genetics to attempt it-but most all hybrids are sterile, both plants and
animals. Of course there are exceptions, especially in the Plant kingdom, but
now we are talking about tetraploidy, etc.
KR

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
http://people.tamu.edu/~krz007/
Mitakuye Oyasin
Pilamaya. Wankan Tanka nici un. Ake hwo!