Replishing Soil with PLANeT FOOD

Patricia Sanchez pjsanchez at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 3 21:45:54 EST 1998

pjsanchez at earthlink.net writes:

Attention Fellow Gardeners!

I've been gardening for 9 years now and am
continually looking for natural organic ways to
replenish the depleted soil conditions that exist
almost everywhere.  I compost and have had
great success with it.   Recently, I've discovered
a new product called PLANeT FOOD (tm) .

Unlock the potential in all your plants.

PLANeT FOOD (TM)
HELPS RESTORE DEPLETED SOIL AND MAINTAINS ECOSYSTEMS BALANCE
AND HARMONY THE WAY NATURE INTENDED - FROM THE GROUND UP.

PLANeT FOOD is a specially formulated blend of premium freeze-dried
Super Blue GreenR Algae from Upper Klamath Lake and volcanic rock dust
mined from an ancient seabed.  It provides a broad spectrum of natural,
trace minerals to augment the soil’s mineral balance and microbial activity,
and builds sponge-like soil structure that retains air and water
together with soil nutrients.

This is an amazing natural product and can be used
on any plant.  From trees to all garden plants, to the
lawn and even to your compost.

The results have been incredible,  I have been
trying to replenish the soil of our present garden for
several years now, with composting mainly,  this helped immensely,
however the results I am having with PLANeT FOOD (tm) are icing on
the cake, this will be my best gardening year yet.

If you want to know more e-mail me: pjsanchez at earthlink.net
type PLANeT FOOD INFO. in subject line.

Happy Gardening everyone! :)
PJ Sanchez