Daily Tips on Vegetables & Herbs

mk95528 at cyberramp.net mk95528 at cyberramp.net
Tue Jun 9 00:50:21 EST 1998

You can also get free info on fruits and vegetables from our text file
"nature.zip" unzipped is nature.txt that you can open in your word
processor. The second part of this electronic book explains how to buy
the fruits and vegetables. Do you know how to tell a ripe pineaple ?

Check the free historic text files section out.

Sincerely;
Margie
http://www.cyberramp.net/~mk95528/margie.htm