Palm problems...help!!

Raymond C. Jender rcj at lucent.com
Thu Jun 11 09:21:34 EST 1998

I have a young palm tree that I'm trying to
	raise. What type of palm I'm not exactly sure
	but I know the seed originated in Puerto Rico.

	The plant is about 2 years old now. It's about
	12" with it's 6 palm leaves extended.

	The problem is I left the plant out one night when
	the temperature really dipped. Two of the palm leaves
	are turning brown (more then half of the two leafs is brown).

	Is there something I should do to help this plant?

	Thanks, as I would really like to see this palm grow
	to adult size...