Ginko

Marc Thompson marcth at gorge.net
Tue Jun 9 10:36:09 EST 1998

Hi i know where severall female Ginkos, are and I would guess that the
reason most trees you find are males is ,becuase the female trees are not
desirable to have at all. The are very messy and when the fruit is ripe is
smells like rotting fish, so growers dont raise them. Out the few females
that I know of 3 are in parks, When thr fruit gets to stinking there becomes
a small swarm of asians that come a glean the fruit, they tell me it is very
much prized in china and other asian countrys.