m&v animaux at
Sat Jun 13 08:18:30 EST 1998

In <357B725F.5AFE at> Patrick Paumier <pjpaumier at>
>I am wondering if Ginko trees are resistant to insects and disease,
>because a friend told me they were.  If you know anything on the
>please reply.  Thank you for your time.
>					Patrick Paumier
>				pjpaumier at

Because Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest living trees on the planet,
has lived through all the destruction which killed the dinosaurs, and
other disasters.  It is still in its simplest form, with the few
varieties which are developed to assure no fruit will be set.  They are
a way underused plant.

V-that was the simple explanation.