Be forewarned//bonsais

m&v animaux at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 13 08:15:09 EST 1998

Was this a juniper?  Bonsai need to be watered sometimes three or four
times a day, depending on the size of the pot. If it was one of those
tiny little pots I know Home Depot uses, those, in full sun, heat, will
need to be watered frequently.  You say it was fed, but how often?  It
may have been overfed.

Victoria