rooting ginkgo cuttings

M & V animaux at
Tue Mar 3 18:21:36 EST 1998

Go out and buy some perlite and rooting hormone.  Follow directions on
the hormone package, find a node, if you know how to make a heel cut,
make one at the node and stick that into moist perlite.  Put a plastic
bag over the whole shebang and in about 3 months you may have roots.

In <chull-0303981703450001 at> chull at