Herbicides question

Peanut SKnutson at localaccess.com
Fri Mar 6 14:47:11 EST 1998

Contact Pickering in Mountain View California,  they make a post column
reactor for HPLC determination of glyphosate.  For an experienced
analyst who is running this method contact Steve Thun at Pacific
Agricultural Laboratiories in Portland Oregon.
His number is 503-626-7943.  He has spent many years working on this
seperation in a variety of different matrices.

scott