dominic brear erik cummings dogwood at
Sun Mar 8 01:33:11 EST 1998

Hi I am looking for information about a Medenilla plant.  I probably have
the spelling wrong, but it has large fleshy pendulous pink flowers.  Do you
know what I am talking about?  Someone I met has a large one in his
apartment with 15 flower blossums on it.  We were wondering how to
propagate this plant as many people have asked him for a plant of their own
and his it getting too large for his apartment.   Any information about
this plant would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,