Medinilla

Adão Pereira. miguelporto at mail.telepac.pt
Sun Mar 8 16:51:14 EST 1998

Hi!
I found this little text in my book of plants:

Medinilla (Melastomataceae)
Genus of evergreen shrubs and scrambling climbers. Frost tender, min. 16-18
ºC.
Needs partial shade and humus-rich, well-drained soil. Water potted plants
freely when in full growth, moderately at other times.
Propagate by greenwood cuttings in spring or summer.

dominic brear erik cummings <dogwood at sprint.ca> escreveu no artigo
<01bd4a43$4d3c3ea0$f40267d1 at dominic-brear>...