food for flowering / green plants ?

davidwhy at davidwhy at
Wed Mar 11 20:04:25 EST 1998

Marco Bleeker wrote:
> In the flower shop you can buy 2 kinds of plant food (fertilizer): one for
> flowering plants and one for green plants. I have two related questions.

Schultz has two products, Plant Food Plus (20-30-20) and Bloom Plus
Bloom "Promotes rapid blooming, richer color, etc." see
for details. From what I remember the high ratio of Phosphorous triggers
the plant's flowering phase.

My morning glory webpage:

davidwhy at

More information about the Plantbio mailing list