Herbicides question

Harold Hauer hhauer at ravenet.com
Sun Mar 15 15:11:09 EST 1998

try the following site:
Concept Map on Photosynthesis

a 7th grade project is shown at:
Welcome to the cool place of photosynthesis!!!!!

an abbreviated Encarta article is given at:
Photosynthesis -- Encarta Encyclopedia Article

I hope these are suitable. I found them in about two minutes using the browser
add-in WebTurbo. I typed in "photosynthesis" and used all default search engines.
WebTurbo can be obtained FREE at http://www.webturbo.com