Vitamin K

Beverly Erlebacher bae at cs.toronto.edu
Thu Mar 19 12:09:17 EST 1998

In article <351031A0.1889 at sckcen.be>, Edmond Dupuis  <edupuis at sckcen.be> wrote:
>My father cannot eat vitamin K because he must take anti coagulating
>medicament. Also, am I looking for document with vitamin K concentration
>in fruit and vegetable. Could you help me to find it , please ?

I suggest your father ask his doctor to refer him to a nutritionist
(dietician) or give him some booklets or other information on how
to have a healthy diet that doesn't include more vitamin K than he
should be getting.  These drugs are widely prescribed, so there should
be information for patients available.  If you are trying to do the
research yourself, look for material for patients on the web or elsewhere,
rather than trying to figure it out from food composition lists yourself.