Killing plants with ultra-violet ?

Marcelo Foti m.foti at biosidus.com.ar
Mon Mar 23 14:15:23 EST 1998

The ultra-violet light is really effective in killing bacterias and
fungus sp., but it depends on the distance from the light source to the
irradiated area. I don't know if will be too effective with others life
forms that  you named mildew and molds.
Goodbye, and good luck

Lic. Marcelo D. Foti
Biosidus argentina