Plant a seed and watch it Grow

SunGrow sungrow at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 15:54:20 EST 1998

WELCOME TO SUNGROW  SEEDS!
  http://members.aol.com/sungrow/index.html/welcome.htm
   SunGrow Seed Central

Come and visit SunGrow seed catalog. If you have never done
business with SunGrow Seed in the past, you are in  for a pleasant surprise!
Our
commitment to service is second to none and our seed selection is
unmatched in the industry. SunGrow is a family owned and operated business
whose primary business is importing rare, exotic seeds from around the
world. Below we have listed a few reasons that distinguish us in the seed
business.

OUR SEEDS.
Our seeds are very carefully selected and go through a rigorous set of
quality control and germination trials. The seeds are not raised by SunGrow
they are
purchased form selected, well established and proven seed collectors
from around the world. We personally test every bulk batch of seeds we
purchase.

OUR SELECTION OF SEEDS.
We go to great lengths to offer as wide a variety of seeds as can be
found anywhere. We are also very careful to select varieties that the
average gardener or house plant lover can grow. Also, we make sure that
at least 95% of our selections can be container grown. So no matter how
cold it gets where you live, you no longer have an excuse not to try our
wonderful seeds.

OUR SEED PACKETS.
Our seed packets are probably the best in the business. In order to
offer the satisfaction guarantee we do, we have to make sure our seeds
arrive safely. We package our seeds in air-tight, waterproof,
recloseable plastic zip-lock pouches. This is not economical, in fact it
is about the most expensive way of packaging seeds, but the extremely
high rate of success our customers have with our seeds seem to make it a
bargain.

OUR PLAIN, SIMPLE B&W CATALOG.
What in the world could be so great about a few pages of print copied at
a Web Press printer and then stapled together? How about a savings of
about seventy-five cents a seed packet? That is about what we save over
the cost of printing expensive, full color catalogs. This enables us to
keep our seeds as low as we do. We believe our products will speak for
themselves, no fancy advertising needed.

OUR SEED LABELS.
Again, no fancy labels or pictures (we figure you'll be seeing the real
thing soon enough) , instead we load our labels with helpful
information. Information such as Common Name, Botanical Name, the proper
depth for planting the seed, the proper soil for the plant, the height
of the mature plant, amount of water needed, amount of sunlight needed,
classification as to perennial/annual, germination time normally
required, zone information (when available), and any special
requirements that may needed to help the seeds germinate. We also tell
you if this species can be raised in containers inside in cold climates.

OUR SEED COUNT.
Why give a seed count for each variety? Some of the varieties we offer
are very expensive for us to purchase or they may be in short supply. In
order for us to make our packets available at a reasonable price to you,
we sometimes have to send a small number of seeds per packet. We feel
that you should know up front what you are going to receive, so we list
our seed count in our catalogs.

OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
If a product is not good enough to have a satisfaction guarantee, it
should not be offered to the public, enough said. If you are unhappy
with a packet of seeds purchased from SunGrow Seed, simply write us and we will

cheerfully replace the seeds.
				Thank You.
				     	Sincerely, SunGrow Seed