can you force tulips to bloom?

Thomas Wall lostboy at
Wed Mar 25 08:39:15 EST 1998

Any time you interupt the roots of a plant... of any kind, it slows down
it's gowing...

They may decide to take the year off from blloomingas a result...

The best way to dig up plants is in fact to make sure you get as much of
the root and possible the dirt as well, as in this case the bulb

They should still gro, and possibly though not likely bloom... I dig them
after they have bloomed as a result....

Any extra bulbs???

Feel free to ask more questions.....

the lost boy