Peace Lilly Care

paul borboa Dexart at webtv.net
Sun Nov 8 15:44:24 EST 1998

     Does anyone have any info regarding care for peace lilly plants?
     I have one that I am regularly watering (one quart twice a week)
and is about 25 feet away from window. Still has droopy leaves, yellow
and in some cases brown. Good size ceramic container without plant being
in standing water. Transplanted about a month ago.
     Tried looking up sites on plant care but info is usually less than
a few sentences.
Looking for an education here because I really want to keep this one
going. Appreciate any info.
TIA

Dexart