X-ray techniques fo plants

Dougie Carr d.carr at derby.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 09:19:12 EST 1998

I've been trying for some time now to find out more information on the use
of x-ray techniques of plant structure.  I've tried many places to get hold
of technical details about production of  images (or even some examples) but
to date my search has been in vain.

- has anybody come across any references about techniques
- does anybody know of any colleagues or fellow researchers who use x-ray
techniques (for aesthetics or other use)

Please email me direct rather than post a reply to this list as I tend not
to be able to access newsgroups frequently enough

Your help would be much appreciated