Leaf area meters

Ross Koning koning at ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU
Thu Nov 12 16:54:23 EST 1998

At 10:59 AM -0500 11/12/98, Giles Johnson wrote:
>We have a flat bed scanner and are looking for an economic way of
>converting it into a leaf area meter.  Does anyone out there know of any
>image analysis software (either shareware or at least economically
>priced) that would enable us to do this?
>Thanks, Giles
>giles.johnson at man.ac.uk

NIH has an image analysis program that I understand is quite good and free.
I'm not exactly sure how to get it except that it is on their website.  I'd
probably try a search of NIH IMAGE or type in the www.nih.gov URL as a
first stab.


Ross Koning                 | koning at ecsu.ctstateu.edu
Biology Department          | http://koning.ecsu.ctstateu.edu/
Eastern CT State University | phone: 860-465-5327
Willimantic, CT 06226 USA   | fax: 860-465-4479

Electronic services composed and served from •Macintosh hardware.

More information about the Plantbio mailing list