drawde9958 at drawde9958 at
Sun Nov 15 21:15:56 EST 1998

If you have a nitrogen fixing tree you can very heavily mulch the tree with
your soaked leaves.  Keep the leaves damp.  The nitrogen from the tress will
help to compost them.  The addition of greywater will help to keep the
mineral balance in the new compost as the microbes are hungry for these.

edward_metcalfe at