Training period

MATHIEU Mélanie memathieu at nordnet.fr
Mon Nov 16 15:05:16 EST 1998

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm student in master of sciences in plant biology and physiology at
University of Sciences and Technology (Lille in France) and I wish to do a
three-month training period in USA in university or a firm.My main skills
concern molecular biology and plant biotechnology ( plant transformation,
molecular markers such as SSR and PCR technics).

I would particulary like to work in order to put my skillls, to ameliorate
my english and to increase my practical experience.

So, if you have any opportunities for me or if you need further
informations (my C.V), please don't hesitate to contact me.

Write me at : memathieu at nordnet.fr

Yours faithfully,

Mélanie Mathieu