bringing garden plants inside

crbryson crbryson at bmmhnet.com
Sun Nov 22 09:43:24 EST 1998

I hate to see the gardens go for the winter and thoght I would try to bring
some plants inside, but I dont know if they are made for indoors.  I
brought a vinca vine, which I thought was an annual but is now three years
old and huge,an asparagus fern and one planter with a Memorial Day daisy,a
snapdragon,dianthus and spike. Am I wasting my time or could they survive?
(Our house is really dry in the winter.)  Also I found a beautiful norfolk
pine tree planter for a really good price and I'm needing to know how to
care for these before I decide to buy it.