Biodegradable Pots/Containers for Growing Seedlings

Sachi Noma snoma01 at gte.net
Sat Nov 21 18:16:23 EST 1998

Biodegradable Pots/Containers for Growing Seedlings

We are looking for several thousand biodegradable pots/containers for
growing
seedlings. We want to plant each seed per pot and when the seedling
becomes
approximately 4 to 8 inches high (in about 60-150 days), we would like
transplant the entire seedlings with the pots into the ground.  Besides
the biodegradable containers, we also need a reuseable plastic tray to
hold these containers.

Would a 3 to 4 inch square biodegrable pot should suffice?

Does anyone know where we can purchase these?

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

Sachi Noma
KDC, Tel 808-323-2212  Fax 323-2213

--

★Aloha and best regards from Big Island of Hawaii
★Email: snoma01 at gte.net
★English site http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Promenade/6356/index.html
★これからも宜しくお願いします
★野間佐知郎