postdoctor position

yingchen7920 at my-dejanews.com yingchen7920 at my-dejanews.com
Sun Nov 22 03:08:23 EST 1998

I am a Ph.D candidate of Institute of Genetics of Chinese Academy of Science.
Degree expected in June,1999. I am interested in applying for a postdoctoral
position. My Ph.D dissertation is about establishment of high frequency gene
transformation system and expression of defensin(NP-) gene in unicelluar
green alga(Chlorella ellipsoida). Now, high frequency foreign gene
transformation system of C.ellipsoidea has been establish. Molecular analysis
showed that rabbit NP-1 gene has been intergrated and transcribed in
C.ellipsoidea and expressed its protein product property. It is the first
step towards utilizing Chlorella as a bioreactor to produce useful medicine
commercially such as defensin. I am a good scientific researcher and have
many technical skills in gentransformation, molecular analysis, gene clone,
protein purification, DNA and RNA preparation, protoplast fusion, plant cell
and tissue culture, ect. I will be highly appreciated if you would give my
request a favorite consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you as
soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours
Ying Chen

603 Group