melia azedarach

Ian Staples ianst at refer.to.signature.au
Thu Oct 1 04:38:37 EST 1998

In article
<0545D2DD0C58D211AA8E0000C0E21BD51A68D3 at aricrmntnews.isd.dpi.qld.gov.au>,
 ianst at refer.to.signature.au (Ian Staples) wrote:

Now following up to myself:

When I gave these URLs:

>P.S. Hmm... yes people do seems to have done a bit of work on this
>one. See:  http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/duke/farmacy2.pl for
>chemical data.
>Also see: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/duke/ethnobot.pl for the
>myriads of ethnobotanical uses.

I thought I was being helpful, pointing folk directly to the sources
of info on _Melia azedarach_.  But when I tried to go back there this
evening I discovered that there is more to this WWW business than meets
the eye.  All I got was an error message! :-(

So it seems you will have to go through the hoops yourself if you
want to have a squiz at this info.  Start at:

     http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke/

and work your way through the search procedures.

Cheers,  Ian S.

ianstDELETE at THISdpi.qld.gov.au