new carnivorous plants seeds

Philip Childress philip at spamstrainer.com
Mon Oct 5 02:06:50 EST 1998

In article <6v0afb$cjc$1 at news.iastate.edu>, rwallace at iastate.edu says...
> Partakers in this sale or swap should be aware that many of these plants are
> listed in the CITES Appendices and any transaction, sales or otherwise, must
> be accompanied by proper CITES documentation from the country of export.
> Should the shipment be discovered without proper documentation, it can be
> siezed and fines levied against shipper and/or importer.
>
> 	FWIW,
>
> 	Rob Wallace
>
> RE:
> In article <Pine.A32.3.96.981001111526.35698A-100000 at s1.hrz.uni-giessen.de>,
> Guido Boddenberg  <s3299 at mailserv.uni-giessen.de> wrote:
> >I like to trade or sell following CP seeds/seedlings:

(Snip)

Hello Bob Wallace:

Thank you for your post. I am not familiar with the field of botany and I
was somewhat curious about this post regarding carnivorous plants for
sale. It never occurred to me that some items on that list are on some
"controlled substance" list. Will you direct me to a source of
information about the CITES Appendices, and indicate which items on
Guido's list are restricted.

Thank you.

Philip Childress

Please decode this Email address to reach Philip Childress:

     philip(at sign)redshift(dot)com