Genetic engineering is a Good Thing?

Harold Lindaberry harlind at epix.net
Wed Oct 7 04:28:38 EST 1998

Roger Whitehead wrote:

> In article <kzjMBXArdSF2EwOW at upthorpe.demon.co.uk>, Oz wrote:
> > [NB Still waiting for someone to quote a death due to properly handled
> > pesticides.]
>
> Just noticed this little trap in Farmer Oz's latest challenge. It allows any
> reported deaths to be defined as resulting from improper handling (should the
> antipodean agrarian so desire, of course).

    No more than someone  taking a fist full of aspirin, or other medication and
dropping over dead and you advocating ban all medications, or someone going
through a stop sign and getting hit by a truck so ban all cars and trucks.

“ Nature limits what we can do, Science limits what we understand,
Theory what we can think, and Religion what we can hope “ Lindaberry 1998

Harold Lindaberry    reply E - mail    harlind at epix.net
visit OXGORE website at  http://www.epix.net/~harlind
RESEARCH GOES WHERE RESEARCH LEADS