Genetically engineered crops - List of sites

Roy Armstrong biol at NOSPAMambc.u-net.com
Tue Oct 6 15:33:28 EST 1998

TIME TO FIGHT BACK!!

APPLIED ECO-TERRORISM

Surely enough of us have gardens, plant pots, old plastic coffee cups
to start the most radical eco-terrorism project ever undertaken.  If
we organise, we could grow say, 1 weed between 50 people.  If each of
those people puts the reproductive parts of their weeds in front of
the telly, radiation would bring about mutation and a diverse seed
bank.  Then we simply test them all against round-up and find the
strains that are herbicide-resistant.  Growing these on to produce the
innoculum to comat Monsanto would be easy.  Then respectable
Barbour-clad birders could spread their seed as they go about their
birding.  Soon the countryside would be full of Fat Hen and Partridge.
Tree sparrow and falling profits.

Roy
The Solway