Genetic engineering is a Good Thing?

Wed Oct 7 22:29:31 EST 1998

You're right Tracy. No evidence of pesticide deaths. In fact every chemical
substance known to man can be hazardous to your health. The determining
factor is the dose. Whether its table salt, aspirin, or caffeine a high
enough dose can be lethal. Something to those who blame pesticides for
killing people.