plant germination models

Spawny "I.Downie" at au
Fri Oct 9 10:50:10 EST 1998

Marie-Claude, you might try contacting some staff at Scottish
Agricultural College, Edinburgh, namely Doug Lewis
(D.Lewis at ed.saca.ac.uk). There are into modelling in a big way, and
while they might not be able to help you specifically, they might point
you in the right direction.

Best of luck
Spawny