Human based computers (Was - Fruit-based computers)

William Justice Black schmong at
Fri Oct 9 11:41:30 EST 1998

gus <gus_goose at> wrote:
: Larry Smithmier wrote:
: > Tristan Wibberley wrote:
: > > Frampton Steve R wrote:

: Firstly, the concept:
: "Bio-interactive computational entity for additional analytical
: abilities for humans" In laymans terms, a device inserted in to a human
: which will allow previously impossible calculations to be performed
: "internally". The concept specifies that this bio-compatible computer
: will provide an additional support role for for the computational and
: analytical processes of the human brain. It will not supercede the brain
: as a processing unit. The brain will still be most important, otherwise
: we have an andriod, not a human.

Honestly, I'd be happy if I just had a decent mathco ;-)

Schmong! at schmong at