Help - White Oak

kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca
Mon Oct 12 13:21:00 EST 1998

There may be some organizations in your area that do ecological restoration
work and grow their own plants for such projects. Perhaps you could make a few
phone calls to see if such exist, and let them know you have a whole hell of a
lot of acorns free for pick up. Perhaps even some commercial tree nurseries
would be interested.

I really am quite surprised that there aren't squirrels or chipmunks on the
scene though - they'd certianly be in their glory by the sounds of it.

Good Luck,

Kellie