Making a twig fence

Roger Whitehead rgw at office-futures.com
Mon Oct 12 22:52:38 EST 1998

In article <19981012105901.04702.00003453 at ngol08.aol.com>, Kdbanglia wrote:
> Ah yes, but Roger, isn't communication the key

Hard to argue for or against such a vague generalisation. Got any more
profundities like that to launch on a waiting world?

> and not any attempt to imitate Stanley Unwin!

I wasn't aware that I was doing so, not consciously anyway. Besides, I always
thought he was a brilliant communicator, so I fear you've erected a false
dichotomy.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
(Tel +44 (0)1883 713074; fax +44 (0)1883 716793)