A very strange plant. Could you guess what is it ?

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Oct 14 16:21:01 EST 1998

Sounds like Indian Pipes, but your picture didn't make it.  Send me a
copy attached to e-mail and let me see.

Regards

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.