Yaupon Holly

Gabe Harriman gabriel.h at #NOSPAM#mail.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 15 18:28:42 EST 1998

Ahh.. You're from Texas A&M, eh? :)  My parents have property in Magnolia
(north of Houston), and that's where I aquired these branches from.  There
are a lot of them around that area.

--
Gabe Harriman
gabriel.h at mail.utexas.edu
------
My fee for processing time and storage of
Unsolicited Commercial Email is $1000 per instance.
Invoices are due upon receipt.  Unpaid balances of
30 days or more are charged 18% interest.
Accounts unpaid over 60 days are sold to a
collection agency without notification.
Additional UCE from this domain constitutes acceptance of these terms.