Plant Virus question

Joel Steele steelej at ecs.ecs.csus.edu
Fri Oct 16 10:41:54 EST 1998

Peace and greetings all,
	I was wondering if anyone knows of a Rhabdovirus (cyto or nucleo)
that infects Arabidopsis?  Citations and Authors would be helpful,
general or otherwise.
Thanks in advance,

--
-Yaseen(Joel) Steele
	Assalamu Alaina Wa Ala Ibadillahis-Saliheen.
     |  "Above all else, always remain capable of 	 |
     |   feeling deeply any injustice committed against	 |
     |   anyone in any part of the world"		 |
     |					-Che Guevara     |
     |					1928-1967.       |
     |___________________________________________________|
     |	"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same  |
     |	God who endowed us with sense, reason and        |
     |	intellect has intended us to forego their use."	 |
     |					-Galileo         |
     |	"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, |
     |	and what you do are in harmony."                 |
     |					-Mahatma Gandhi  |
     |	"The simple reality is that consciousness is not |
     |	approachable by science.  My own thought is that |
     |	consciousness is going to stay that way."        |
     | 					-George Wald     |