Job - Hybrid Seed Production Agronomist

speddie at agcall.com speddie at agcall.com
Mon Oct 19 16:19:12 EST 1998

Production Agronomist

Our clientis an international leader in the breeding, production and marketing
of hybrid and synthetic canola and corn.  We are looking for a high caliber
Agronomist to help us implement our exciting research and development plan.

Location: Lethbridge Alberta Lethbridge is this company's center for global
seed production of spring canola.

Job Description: You will be the front line contact with the contract
producers who grow our seed.  As such, you will work closely with farmers to
develop and execute the hybrid seed production plan.  This key position will
be responsible for acreage planning, quality control and monitoring
pollination.  You will also give agronomic advice to producers and supervise
the rogueing and production staff. International travel may be included in
this job.

Job Specification: Our ideal candidate has a B.Sc. or a M.Sc. in Agriculture
plus field production experience - preferably with hybrid seed.  You must
have good interpersonal skills and solid agronomic ability.  Strong computer
and organizational skills are required.

Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become a key player of a leading
edge company with international operations.  You will receive a competitive
salary, benefit coverage and the use of a company vehicle.

For more information or to apply contact:
Steve Peddie
AgCall Human Resources - Recruitment Professionals for Agriculture
150 - 251 Midpark Blvd. S.E.    Calgary, AB	T2X 1S3
Fax 403 254 2371. 		Phone 403 256 1229.
E-mail: speddie at agcall.com 	Web page: www.agcall.com