FS: Poisonous Plants

Al Cunniff acunniff at erols.com
Tue Oct 20 06:53:39 EST 1998

I offer this great book on poisonous and
medicinal plants:

Dowden, Anne Ophelia
POISONS IN OUR PATH: Plants That Harm and Heal.
HarperCollins, 1994, First Edition. 7 1/4 x
9 1/4, brown boards with tan cloth around spine.
61 pages plus index, with a few dozen color paintings
and black and white drawings by the author,
recognized as one of the world's foremost botanical
illustrators.

Dowden explores the poisons, the magic, and the
medicines in our gardens and countrysides.

Fine in Fine dustjacket

$10 plus $3.00 postage in continental U.S.,
(or postage at cost overseas).

TERMS OF SALE: Check or money order. Will hold for 7 days
pending receipt of check or money order. Returnable for any
reason with phone call and good wrapping within 10 days of
receipt. E-mail to hold, or for more information on any item.
Maryland residents please add 5% sales tax, or provide
resellers number.

Payment by check or money order to:
Al Cunniff
10 Maple Avenue