plant, HELP

Robert D. Grob rdgrob at southwind.net
Sun Oct 25 17:14:04 EST 1998

I am doing research for building a historical mush set in the Caribbean
islands in late 1600's and am trying to find out information of Caribbean
rain forests.  Specifically I need a list of trees and plants that would be
found in an island rain forest, along with descriptions.  A listing of
common insects, birds and animals would also be helpful.  If anyone could
help with this information, it would be greatly appreciated.  I have not
been able to find much on the web and the few I emailed about the info were
unable to help as their specialties were in other geographical areas.  I am
disabled and unable to access a library very easily.