HELP! I really some informations about Brassica napus!

Roger Whitehead rgw at office-futures.com
Wed Oct 28 05:43:38 EST 1998

In article <1998Oct27.184314.10141 at jarvis.cs.toronto.edu>, Beverly Erlebacher
wrote:
> I think you are going to have to use a library.
[Snip]
> Umm, you expect people to go to the trouble to help you, but you can't
> be bothered to read the newsgroup?

Well said, Beverley. I'm glad that someone else feels that way about the
shiftless. I often find that when I say anything like that, I get privately
criticised (invariably by people who are doing nothing themselves to help the
original questioner). In case you do too, here's some public moral support for
your stance.

Regards,

Roger

PS Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for one meal. Teach him how to fish
and you'll be able to get rid of him for entire weekends at a time.  8-)

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
(Tel +44 (0)1883 713074; fax +44 (0)1883 716793)