HELP! I really some informations about Brassica napus!

Beverly Erlebacher bae at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Oct 27 18:43:14 EST 1998

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.981026183355.728A-100000 at ghislieri.telnetwork.it>,
Michel Ravasio <ravasio at ghislieri.telnetwork.it> wrote:
>Hello, I'm sorry I'm here again to waste Your time,
>but I really need some informations about seeds
>composition of BRASSICA NAPUS OLEIFERA and
>BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS OLEIFERA... I also need
>suggests about the extracting methods I can use
>to analyze the amount of organic compounds
>of the seeds.
>If you have any idea of the site I can
>browse, it would be even better.

I think you are going to have to use a library.  There should be at
least one at your university.  There are people called librarians
there whom you can ask for advice on how to find things.

You might read up on rapeseed or canola.

>Please, contact me at
>RAVASIO at GHISLIERI.TELNETWORK.IT
>Thank You!

Umm, you expect people to go to the trouble to help you, but you can't
be bothered to read the newsgroup?