plant, HELP

Colin Will colin.will at
Thu Oct 29 17:17:32 EST 1998

Caroline Desert wrote in message <3632FAC4.46B7 at>...
>Looking for informations about Cynanchum chinense and Asclepiadaceae
>Any kind of litterature, papers, books, people knowing more about that,

There is a journal - semi-annual I think - called Asclepios or Asklepios
which is worth checking out. It's produced by the International Asclepiad
Society, and it's got lots of useful addresses, bibliographies and so on.
Check its back numbers and I'm sure you'll find something on Cynanchium

Colin Will