AD: Visa - MasterCard - 100% Guarantee Regardless of Credit Problems

finance at AAMERICAFIRSTFINANCIAL.COM finance at AAMERICAFIRSTFINANCIAL.COM
Tue Sep 1 14:28:06 EST 1998

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) of s. 1618

Sender : America First Financial, 15615 Waterloo Road, Cleveland, OH 44110
Phone  : 216-481-3573
E-mail : finance at aamericafirstfinancial.com

To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "REMOVE" in the subject.

Welcome to America First Financial, your credit card connection.

We're a company designed to help you obtain a major unsecured credit card
regardless of your past credit problems.

Apply right now online. http://www.aamericafirstfinancial.com/
100% Guarantee - No one is denied!
UNSECURED!! - Visa - MasterCard

Click here to apply: http://www.aamericafirstfinancial.com/